There are many surprises and secrets in this world and the Pyramids of Egypt are one of them.
1. Giza’s Great Pyramid is only in the list of Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. This list is only the Pyramid in the ancient Seven Wonders, which could not even end the flow of time till date.
2. Great Pyramid 450-500 Feet is high and for 300 years, it has been the world’s highest structure.
3. Great Pyramid is made up of 25 million pieces of limestone, each of which has a weight of around 2 to 30 tons.
4. The bodies of the royal families of ancient Egypt could be protected by placing a coating, so the Pyramid was constructed.
5. In Pyramid, sometimes the surviving soldiers, Servants-Attendant, and Domestic Animals were buried with the bodies of kings.
6. Great Pyramid is made so precision that Current Technology can not repeat this task.
7. It is believed that the Pyramid was completed in about 23 years as a grave by the fourth dynasty of Egyptian ruler Khufu, about 2560 years ago.
8. When the Great Pyramid was made, at that time there were not many modern tools, yet it was completed in just 23 years.
9. Temperatures inside the pyramids always remain the same, almost the Earth’s average Temperatures equal to 20 degrees Celsius.
10. The largest Pyramid of Giza is 146 meters high. This Pyramid was created 3200 BC.
11. Of these, the largest Pyramid King is of Chops. There were 23 million pieces of stone used in the construction of the Pyramid of King Cheops.
12. Limestone stones of the Pyramid were brought from the banks of the Nile River. Whereas the Pyramid is built, the Nile from there is at the distance of Nine Miles.
13. Much research has shown that Pyramid has amazing energy inside, which Scientist named “Pyramid Power”.
14. Sitting inside the pyramid, headache, toothache, mental patients and wounds, blisters, scratches etc. Are cured very quickly.
15. Drinking water kept inside the pyramid can get rid of the problem of the Tonsils, washing the eyes increases its flame, improves digestion, reduces the pain of the knee by kneading on the knees.
16. In the Pyramid, without having a knife edge, the edge of that knife automatically gets sharpened, which is the procedure to be used as a method of understanding the energy of the Pyramid.
17. Many agricultural scientists keep the seeds of grain in the artificial pyramid for some time before planting. By doing this, they sprout quickly and well.
18. None of the scientists have been able to find out the technique of making Pyramid.
19. Pyramid is made in such a way that even a thin needle can not be penetrated from between two of these stones.
20. The Scientist who researched the Pyramid says that all Pyramid is made on North-South Axis, that is, all of them know the effect of the Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
21. The Pyramid has been discovered in the Indian state of Assam, in which there are 39 world-famous 39 tombs of Ahom kings. This area is called ‘Moidm’.
22. There are 138 Pyramids in Egypt, and Egypt’s capital is 3 Pyramid in the suburb of Giza.
he is the founder of allgethere.org and loves to do research and in free time he is always researching categories like science, history, and loves to know the different facts and also an animal lover and he writes down his research in the form of articles and blogs. when he is not researching and writing he loves to go outside and enjoy nature and spending some time with friends.